|
1. 开始通话时常用“May I speak to.../Could I speak to.../”。表示“我可以和...通话吗?”接电话一方可说“This is...”“This is... speaking”表示“我是...”如询问对方是哪一位常用“Who's that...?/What's speaking?”例如:
------Could I speak to Bill?
------Hi, This Bill. Who's that?
------This is Tom speaking.
2. 若受话人不在场,要求对方稍候,接话人可以说“Hold on, please”或“Hold on for a moment, please”通知某人接电话可以说“A phone call for you Mr Lin/Mr Lin, you are wanted on the phone./Mr Lin someone's asking for you on the phone.”如接话人想给受话人留言,可说“Can I take a message for...?”
3. 若通话人要总机转受话人可用“Please put sb through to...”表示“请把...接通”。长途电话可用“This is a long--distance call from...”“这是...的长途”。
例如:
Put me through to the League office, this is a long -distance call from Shang Hai.
请接团委办公室,这是北京的长途。
4. “给...打电话”的表达方法有:
ring sb up/call sb (up)/telephone sb/give sb a call/ring/make a telephone call to sb
5. 有关打电话的用语总结
1) Staring a phone call(开始一个电话谈话)
* Could I speak to Tom, please?请找Tom讲话
* Hello, is Bright in? 喂,布莱特在吗?
* Hello. Is that Jack? 喂,你是杰克吗?
* Hello. This is Mike here. May I have a word with Mary?
喂,我是迈克,我可以和玛丽说句话吗?
* Hello, John's speaking. Can I talk to Li Ming?
喂,我是约翰,我可以和李明说话吗?
2) Receiving a phone call(接电话)
* One moment, please. 请稍等。
* Don't hang up, please. 请别挂断。
* Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等。
* Extension 442. 请转442。
* Hello. This is John here. Who's speaking? 喂,我是约翰,你是谁?
* I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number. 恐怕你拨错号了。
* Sorry, but he's not here at the moment. 对不起,但是他现在不在。
* There's no George here. 这里没有叫乔治的。
3) Informing somebody he is wanted on the phone(通知某人有他的电话)
* A long-distance call for you, Mr. Blake.
* 布雷克先生,有您的长途电话。
* Mary, your mother is on the phone. 玛丽,你母亲来电话了。
* Mike, you are wanted on the phone. 迈克,有电话找你。
4) Asking whether the caller has any message(询问打电话的人是否要留口信)
* Could I take a message for you? 需要我给你带个口信吗?
* Do you want to leave a message? 您需要留个口信吗?
* May I take a message? 我能给带个口信吗?
5) Leaving a message(留口信)
* Could you tell him to ring me when he's back?
* 他回来时,您能告诉他给我打电话吗?
* Have him call me, please. My number is 4153244 extension 276.
* 让他给我打电话,我的号码是4153244转276。
* I'll try another call in half an hour. 过半小时我再打。
* Would you tell him I rang? 请告诉他我打过电话了,好吗? |